Marketing Training For Real Estate Agents
If you are a Real Estate Agent, this section is for YOU! See also: Marketing Services and Support for Real Estate Agents
- Lead Generation
- Client Conversion
- Attracting New Clients / Earning Their Trust
- Client Trust Nurturing
- Marketing YOURSELF
- Realtor Reviews
- Creating and Implementing The Smartest Marketing Strategies That Deliver You Results
- Educating YOUR Clients
- Guest Blogging Opportunities For Real Estate Agents
- Content Creating and Publishing
Real Estate Agents - Veteran agents and new agents getting started - Consider these resources!
A Real Estate Agent's Proven Plan For Earning New Clients
Whether you are a veteran or a new real estate agent, putting these practices in motion will ensure you have a steady flow of awesome client leads until you decide you don't need anymore!
Two Smart Things That Will Make SURE YOU Are The Real Estate Agent Sellers Are Choosing!
A Close Look At What Influences A Seller's Decision To Choose A Real Estate Agent
When sellers decide they are ready to sell their homes, will it be YOU they choose to represent them?
This Training dives deep into the minds of your future sellers who will be trying to find that right real estate agent that “works” for them! These clients can be yours, if you know the secret to finding them and rallying them in your direction. This training reveals that secret.
Find Out Where There Is An Abundance Of Opportunities (Too!) Many Agents Are Missing!
Most Real Estate Agents focus heavily on Referrals and Networking as primary sources for new client leads! What they're not focusing on enough is an abundance of leads beyond those sources!
YOU could be one that is currently missing these opportunities! Find out where these are and how to STOP MISSING these right now! Discover smart steps you can start today to help guide these client leads in your direction!
Explore these Marketing and Trust Building Programs for your Real Estate Business. Let us know which ones you would like to learn more about!
YOU know better than anyone else what you may be trying to solve, improve, or create. If any of the programs you discover spark curiosity or “speak” to you, let us know!
Let's have a "no obligation" exploratory conversation to help decide if any of these programs can help address your challenges.
There's more you can get! See below for additional helpful marketing help and resources!
Whatever questions you have on your mind, don't hesitate to ASK! I am happy to help!
I block off certain times each month and dedicate them for visitors to schedule private one-on-one phone time. The first conversation is on me! Click BOOK TIME TO CHAT, click "Select," choose an available date and time slot! We'll talk soon!
Diana Herzan, Marketing Advisor - SmartestMarketingStrategy.com
How do you construct a successful marketing strategy?
This question, or more accurately, several versions of this question is asked every day by business owners wondering, probably the same thing you might be! What is the best, what is the most successful, what are the right marketing strategies for my business?
Step One is to acknowledge that not all marketing strategies are created equal! There are basic marketing strategies, certainly not a one-size fits all strategy, and there are smart marketing strategies.
Proceed to Step Two to discover how to turn a basic marketing strategy into a marketing strategy you can proudly call successful!
Turn your basic marketing strategies into more successful marketing strategies!
Let's first define BASIC. Anybody can have a basic marketing strategy at work for them. This would not necessarily be terrible. Nor, might it be magnificent... at least yet! Think of it as a good starting point with knowledge there is room to grow.
A basic marketing strategy should assist you in identifying your company's assets and stand out features, and then to prove them, promote them, and to help you profit from them. That simple!
Is that close to how you view your marketing plans?
Now, add in that special element that ups the game of that basic marketing plan. A SMART marketing strategy takes into account the basic plan above, BUT assures that on-going TRUST in you, your business, services and products are one of your PRIMARY assets!
Now proceed to Step Three for a helpful checklist you can start with to help your marketing strategy go from BASIC to SMART and SUCCESSFUL!
Use this checklist to help you build a smart and successful marketing plan
SMART MARKETING STRATEGY CHECKLIST
- Start by making a list of everything you would consider to be an asset of your business, things like your inventories, website(s), software, equipment, vehicles, licenses, funds, all things you NEED to operate your business effectively
- Make sure you include your business's REPUTATION on your list of assets
- Hint... also go ahead and include things like your RELATIONSHIPS and your CONTACTS if you did not already include them
- I bet you've got YOURSELF and your TEAM MEMBERS already on your list, right?!
- How about your ADVOCATES - these are people who already know you, trust you, and would not hesitate to refer you to others, people who do or would speak positively on your behalf
- Here's another non-tangible asset that I bet you've got a lot of.... YOUR KNOWLEDGE and EXPERTISE
- You know where I am going with this... have you included YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS?
- How about any CREDENTIALS you can boast about? These include licenses, certifications, awards, degrees, ratings, rankings, all things that help you PROVE YOUR COMPETENCY - validating "stuff" that helps move potential customers on the fence closer to you
- Next, identify any features or assets about your business that you consider to be STAND OUT FEATURES of your business - things that make your business different, special, unique, better than your competition
- Next, go back through your list and ask yourself what steps you are currently taking to PROVE these assets to your team members AND to customers
- Ask yourself if you are taking any deliberate steps to actively PROMOTE any of the asset items on your list, and if so, how are you promoting them?
- Almost done... Ask yourself, next, if you can measure direct PROFIT for your business as a result of each of the items on your asset list
- After all that head scratching, ask yourself if after going through this exercise, did anything come up that you may not have been thinking about prior to taking these steps?
- Lastly, pat yourself on the back first for taking the time to think all this through. Then, take a moment to acknowledge any of the blanks you may have just revealed you have. (And don't feel bad if you have them, most businesses do!) The good news is you will be able to discover the in depth steps you'll need to take next to adopt smart marketing strategies. Adopting these strategies will turn whatever you are currently doing to market yourself into the best, most successful and profitable marketing strategies for your business. You will find it all laid out for you in my TRUST MATTERS TRAINING SERIES.
Order your copy of TRUST MATTERS TRAINING 2021where everything you need to know about creating and mapping out the right marketing steps for YOU is all right there!